Kevan Gartland European Best Biotechnology Product Award 2023
The European Biotechnology Congress is being held by European Biotechnology Thematic Network Association in the past 9 years and this year European Small-Medium Enterprise (SME) will be honored with Kevan Gartland European Best Biotechnology Product Award.
European Biotechnology Congress â€“ Kevan Gartland European Best Biotechnology Product Award Criteria:
- The call is open to companies qualifying as an SME under the standard EU SME definition.
- The candidate company should be based in one of the European member or associated countries.
- The product should be in any area of biotechnology.
- The innovative product must solve or tackle an important problem in all areas of biotechnology.
- The product should be approved for marketing by relevant bodies of the European member or associated countries.
- The eligible product should be patented in an EU member or associated countries and have been commercialized in the last two years.
The winning product and company will obtain the following privileges:
- Free stand and satellite meeting at the European Biotechnology Congress 2023.
- Collaboration opportunity with the European Biotechnology Thematic Network Association (EBTNA) in EU projects.
- Announcement of the award and the advertisement of the winning product on EBTNA and Congress web pages.
- EBTNA Award Certificate for Best Biotechnology Product Award.
Contact for award application: Ercan Kurt (email@example.com)Â
The application deadline is September 10, 2023.
The winners get to present on their product to the European Biotechnology Congress 2023 in Ljubljana, Slovenia on October 2023.
Candidates are expected to submit details including:
- A brief, non-technical description of the product including the following information:
- Which problems can the product help to solve?
â€˘How does the product work?
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â â€˘Details of product novelty
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â â€˘Details of product applications
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â â€˘Advantages over similar previous products (if not completely novel)
- A technical dossier
- Information about the marketing of the product
- Is it already on the market?
- If so, in which countries?
- Does the submitting company have data on consumers’ acceptance?
*Panel decisions will be announced during the European Biotechnology Congress in Ljubljana, Slovenia, on October 2023
- Donald Martin
- Oscar Vicente
- Polona Ĺ˝nidarĹˇiÄŤ Plazl